- Superior Image Quality & Rich Color Reproduction
- A color brightness output of 2500 lumens and an outstanding contrast ratio of 3800:1 bursts out of Bright Era LCD panels. 12-bit 3D digital gamma correction provides smoother and more accurate color reproduction
- Short Throw Projection
- With the short throw lens that gives a throw ratio of 0.62:1, the VPL-SX125 is capable of projecting large images from short distance. It helps to reduce glare of presenter, or reduce the space to reproduce a large image
- Tco and Eco
- Replace lamps less frequently with a long lamp life of 3000/4500/6000 hours.
With the push of the "eco mode" button on the projector or remote commander, lamp mode saves the consumption of lamp wattage. "Eco mode" button is also user-customizable providing parameter selection of lamp mode, power saving mode, and standby settings.
All the Sony VPL-SX125/SW125/EX100/EX120/EX145/EX175/EW130 entry series projectors incorporate the same lamps and remotes.
Power saving mode kicks in if there is no operation for 10 minutes without any signal input
- Other Convenience Features
- Closed captioning; digital zoom; picture muting; off and go; rich interfaces including monitor out, discrete PC audio inputs; RCA video audio input; RS-232C control
- Digital Zoom
- With digital zoom, if you are displaying a computer-sourced image, you can enlarge a selected area of the screen image up to four times
- Power Down
- At the end of a presentation, you can turn off the power supply to the projector immediately, instead of going through a 'power down' cycle
- Six Picture Modes
- The VPL-SX125 has six picture modes: Dynamic, Standard, Game, Living, Cinema and Presentation
- The VPL-SX125 has a package of security measures, including password protection, and physical anti-theft anchor points