The Sentry F3300 Fire-Safe Waterproof Advanced Security File Safe provides protection from both fire and water. It has a continuous 360ºF jamb so it will lay wide open for ease of access. Water protection comes from the ETL verified waterproof seal that completely insulates the interior from the threat of water invasion. Fire protection includes ETL verification for 1 hour of fire protection of CDs, DVDs, USB drives and memory sticks for up to 1700ºF and It has also been UL classified for a proven 1-hr of fire Protection. The F3300 fireproof, waterproof safe is charcoal gray and has a full-time spring latch that seals the unit even when it is unlocked.
- Waterproof / fireproof security file with lock and key
- ETL Verified for 1-hour of fire protection for CDs DVDs USB drives and memory sticks up to 1700ºF
- UL classified for a proven 1-hr of fire Protection
- ETL verified waterproof seal
- Easy-carry grips
- 1.29 cubic feet interior storage
- Lifetime after fire replacement