Make a bright impact
- Proven Performance
- XGA - 4500 Lumens
- Premium network monitor & control - Crestron Roomview support
- Extensive connectivity - HDMI, DVI, 2 x VGA
The environmentally friendly EX779 has energy saving features including <1W standby mode and auto power off saving you both time and money. Our unique Optoma Colour and Imager guarantees ensure hassle-free, long-lasting projection.
Crestron RoomView® - Network Control
- Manage up to 250 projectors at the same time (via master PC)
- Control and alter the projector settings using a simple web browser page
- Instant onscreen display of messages to all projectors
- Set up email alerts for warning messages
- Ideal for large installations in both in the educational and business environments.
Clear, Focused Images
|1000:1 contrast ratio||3000:1 contrast ratio|
Colour and Imager Guarantee
AMX Compatibility – Dynamic Discovery
Protocol is incorporated into the EX779. This feature allows for easy installation with AMX control systems.
This native XGA projector accepts a wide variety of computer and video input signals.
Two audio inputs for individual PC and video connections enable the EX779 to function as an audio switcher and volume controller, thereby eliminating complicated and costly additional audio hardware and cabling.
Virtually Maintenance Free = Lower Cost of Ownership
EX779 provides lower cost of ownership, longer life and improved reliability. The filter-free projector design does not require regular filter cleaning or filter replacement, saving you time and money.
Environmentally FriendlyThe EX779 incorporates energy saving features to conserve power and extend the lamp life: