The 7500-lumen NEC PX750U professional installation projector is designed to allow flexibility with highly efficient networking capabilities. Its integrated HQV™ technology is a high-performance video processing/scaling system designed for computer signals, standard or high-definition video. The PX750U’s advanced input panel includes HDMI, DisplayPort and three computer inputs for quick-switching between presentations, while its networking capabilities include integrated RJ45, integrated high-speed wireless (LAN IEEE 80.11b/g) and several Windows networking features. The PX750U is the first NEC projector to offer the Open Pluggable Specification (OPS) technology, which is the first industry-wide standardization in option slots to simplify installation, use and maintenance, while offering input flexibility. The edge blending functionality enables seamless blending of multiple projected images to display a single high-resolution image. Automated features include Auto Power On, quick start and direct power off for ease in presenting.
- Includes lens with built-in lens memory, electronic zoom, focus and lens shift
- HD/SD SDI input card using OPS technology
- Stacking correction capabilities (up to four projectors) allows the projectors to boost an image's brightness up to 30,000 lumens
- HQV™ technology delivers superior home theater video processing
- HDMI input connects you to high-definition sources
- Crestron RoomView Connected™
- Integrated RJ-45 and/or wireless LAN quickly connects to the LAN for control or image transmission using Windows Network Projector and/or Remote Desktop