MultiSync® V322 is the first NEC 32" public display to feature an option slot. The STv2 slot (OPS compatible) allows for the integration of various PC, HDSDI and other solutions extending the connectivity and flexibility beyond industry standards for 32" public displays. V322 is also the first public display on the market boasting SNMP supported LAN and alarm emails in the unlikely event the display experiences any problems.
Ideal for any cost efficient retail signage and applications such as baggage belt, info screens and check-in counter displays.
- Programmable Ambient Light Sensor - for reduced power consumption and eye pleasing brightness levels.
- Colour Matching - the display can be hardware calibrated to display a certain colour temperature or brightness to match other displays in the same installation.
- DICOM support- for medical applications.
- Free DisplayNote Presenter Licence - present, share, collaborate with multiple participants across multiple devices (available until March 2014). Visit www.displaynote-nec.com.
- Special Characteristics - Advanced fan control; Copy display settings through RS232; DICOM support; FREE DisplayNote Presenter; Hardware colour calibration possible; Input name adjustment; Matrix memory; Optional external programmable ambient light sensor; OSD rotation for portrait mode; PIN as theft protection; Rapid input switching; Scheduler; Screen saver functions; TileMatrix (10 x 10); User input priority definition; Various picture in picture options