Upsize and accelerate—fast A3 printing
- Save time and keep business moving with blazing-fast printing from this black-and-white A3 workgroup printer.
- Expand black-and-white printing options on paper sizes up to A3 and near edge-to-edge printing.
- Boost productivity—reload paper less often with up to 4600-sheet capacity for high-volume printing.1
- Replace toner cartridges easily. Choose high-capacity Original HP toner cartridges for frequent printing.2
Conserve resources and help control costs
- Save energy—Auto On/Auto Off turns your printer on when you need it, and off when you don't.6
- Reduce paper use up to 50% with automatic two-sided printing on this ENERGY STAR® qualified printer.
- Original HP toner cartridges are easily recycled—for free—through HP Planet Partners.3
Simplify IT management and safeguard data
- Boost printing and imaging safeguards and help protect business data with fleet-level security solutions.
- Device firmware encryption protects customer and job data at rest on the solid state disk.
- Centralize printer management—HP Web Jetadmin helps you monitor equipment and increase uptime.9
- Add security solutions—such as card and badge readers—through the hardware integration pocket.5
Invest in a forward-thinking, easy-to-use solution
- Extend the value of your investment—easily update and expand device capabilities with HP FutureSmart Firmware.
- HP ePrint—print from your smartphone or tablet from virtually anywhere.4
- Manage jobs at the color control panel. The easy-access USB port lets you print from a flash drive.