- Center Lens Design: This feature makes it easy to align the projector with the center of the screen for faster and trouble-free setup.
- DICOM® Simulation Mode: Images in DICOM (Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine) Mode are reproduced with an advanced grayscale level. This mode is ideal for viewing grayscale medical images such as X-rays, and for training and educational purposes. These projectors are not approved medical devices. They should not be used for actual medical diagnosis.
- Motorized Zoom, Focus and Lens Shift Control: Allows for greater range of installation possibilities. With the motorized function you can make fine adjustments through the remote control or RS232/IP device.
- Multiple Lens Options: In addition to the one ML703 middle throw standard lens, four optional lenses are available: FL701 fixed; SL702 short throw; LL704 long throw; and UL705 ultra-long throw.
- Perfect Fit 2: Enables the user to adjust individual corners and sides independent of one another. Perfect Fit 2 provides vertical and horizontal digital correction of either barrel or pin cushion distortions. This feature helps correct geometric and complicated distortions. Perfect Fit 2 allows the projected image to fit correctly to the screen quickly and easily.
- Picture By Picture: Enables the content from two input sources to be displayed simultaneously, side by side on one screen. You can use any two sources including 2 HDMI, with both images sharing equal screen size. The feature is ideal for teleconferencing applications.
- 360º Rotation: Display rotation of 360º for creative applications and greater installation flexibility.
- Status Monitor: With Hitachi’s status monitor, you’ll have access in real time to projector diagnostics. Status updates include configuration information, maintenance history, as well as error and alarm messaging. For even greater user convenience, the status monitor can be accessed on the rear input panel or through the Hitachi network tools software.
- MyButton: Four customizable buttons on the remote control allow users to create a shortcut for projector functions such as Information, Auto Keystone, Picture Mode etc.
- Network Control, Maintenance and Security: Embedded networking gives you the ability to manage and control multiple projectors over your LAN. Features include scheduling of events, centralized reporting, image transfer and e-mail alerts for reactive and routine maintenance.
- PC-Less Presentation: By using a USB memory stick or other storage device, you can use the projector without a computer. Menus are easy to see with a thumbnail display. Additionally there is also a slideshow function.
- PJMessenger: PJMessenger function allows you to send and display text messages and audio alerts on your networked projectors. It is an easy and efficient way to send announcements out to multiple units.
- Present Content via LAN: Hitachi’s suite of networking software allows you to easily send content directly from your PC to the projector via your LAN connection.
- Wireless Presentation Ready: You can use a wireless network by connecting the projector to a computer using the optional USB wireless adapter part number USBWL11N. The adapter supports IEEE802.11b/g and the latest 11n.