Bright large-venue projector with powered lenses and HDBaseT™.
The Pro G7100 large-venue projector delivers uncompromising image quality and XGA resolution. Offering up to 3x Higher Color Brightness* than competitive models, Epson® 3LCD projectors ensure vivid images. Ideal for events staging, auditoriums and sanctuaries, the innovative G7100 features 6500 lumens of color brightness and 6500 lumens of white brightness1. Flexible integration features include an array of connectivity options, with support for HDBaseT, HDMI® and DVI-D inputs. It also offers nine optional interchangeable lenses with powered lens shift and lens memory (Ships with Middle#1 Lens - V12H004M08). Additional advanced capabilities include simultaneous projection from multiple sources and Web-based remote projector monitoring and control.
Up to 3x Higher Color Brightness with Epson*
Brilliant image quality requires high color brightness. Epson 3LCD projectors have 3x Brighter Colors than leading competitive projectors*. Delivering 6500 lumens of color brightness1 and 6500 lumens of white brightness1, the PowerLite Pro G7100 uses 3LCD, 3-chip technology for brilliant images with true-to-life color.
Projection System: High-aperture Epson 3-chip 3LCD technology
Native Resolution: XGA (1024 x 768)
Color Brightness: 6500 lumens1
White Brightness: 6500 lumens1
- Up to 3x Higher Color Brightness* and reliable performance — 3LCD, 3-chip technology
- One measurement of brightness is not enough — look for both high color brightness and high white brightness.
- Brilliant images — XGA (1024 x 768) resolution for presentations, videos, digital signage and more
- Nine optional interchangeable lenses — with powered lens shift and lens memory, including an ultra short-throw lens for shallow spaces (standard lens included)
- Versatile connectivity — supports the full range of inputs, including HDBaseT, HDMI®, DVI-D, VGA and 5-BNC, for easy integration with any system
- Advanced collaboration features — simultaneously project side-by-side from different sources with Split Screen2
- Web-based remote management — control and monitor projector status via a Web browser
- Multi-PC Projection — connect up to 50 Windows®, Mac®, iOS® or Android devices and display up to four screens simultaneously over the network (controlled via the Moderator3 function)
- Dynamic projection capabilities — advanced built-in Edge Blending, image warping and curved-surface correction technologies for a variety of applications
- Professional installation features — full 360-degree installation flexibility, including Portrait Mode