Ideal for professional-looking presentations in a variety of large venues, the EB-G7905U creates images with rich, vivid colours thanks to Epson's 3LCD technology and equally high White and Colour Light Output. With flexible installation and low maintenance, this 4K enhanced projector offers a fit-and-forget solution for scenarios in which only superior projections will do.
Superior image quality
Ensure superb quality and the best possible delivery of presentations with this powerful installation projector for large venues. Featuring Epson's own 3LCD technology and equally high White and Colour Light Output, WUXGA resolution images are vivid and bright, even in daylight with its 7,000 lumens brightness. For a next-level viewing experience, the projector features 4K enhancement, giving images exceptional sharpness, clarity and detail.
Thanks to a new range of motorised lenses, including optional ultra-short throw (UST) lens, and both vertical and horizontal lens shift, the projector benefits from true 360⁰ installation flexibility allowing it to be placed almost anywhere.
Get started quickly thanks to a lens memory function, which stores projector settings such as image position, focus and zoom, for prompt access when projecting images in different aspect ratios, or using different lenses. Split-screen allows dual feeds to be projected, while a portrait projection mode is possible without changing the lamp. For integration with a wide range of systems, inputs include HDMI, HDBaseT, DVI-D and component video.
- Superior picture quality: 3LCD technology; superior white balance; better colour matching
- HD images with 4K enhancement: Exceptional sharpness, clarity and detail for the real 4K effect
- Flexible 360⁰ installation: True flexibility without distortion or loss of brightness
- Lens memory function: Stores projector settings such as image position, focus and zoom
- Portrait projection mode: Switch mode without having to change the lamp