The EB-5520W has been designed as an entry-level installation projector for boardrooms and classrooms, offering outstanding performance and wide-ranging connectivity options for an affordable price. On top of this, 10,000-hour lamp life1 in Eco Mode and great value consumables result in a very low TCO.
Affordable 5,500-lumen performance
The EB-5520W offers impressive 5,500-lumen brightness and HD-ready WXGA resolution at an entry-level price, so you can display sharp, bright text images and videos, even in well-lit rooms, without having to pay a premium price. Improved colour and purer whites mean presentations that will really stand out.
Extensive connectivity options
Extensive connectivity options Boasting HDBaseT for straightforward wired connection over a single cable, plus Miracast/WiDi for instant wireless connectivity via tablet or smartphone and two HDMI sockets, the EB-5520W offers a comprehensive array of connection options.
Reliable and durable
The hardwearing EB-5520W is designed to offer at least 10,000 hours of maintenance-free use in Eco Mode. Added to a low replacement lamp cost and the entry-level price, this makes for a very affordable TCO.
Easy, flexible installation
Easy, flexible installation Horizontal and vertical lens shift with improved zoom and focusing make the EB-5520W very easy to install, and allow for a great deal of flexibility in mounting, making the projector suitable for a huge range of different rooms.
- 5,500-lumen brightness: Crisp images and bright colours, even in well-lit rooms
- WXGA resolution: Sharp HD-ready picture for excellent readability
- HDBaseT and Miracast: Wide-ranging wired and wireless connection options
- Up to 10,000-hour Eco Mode lamp life: Reliable, durable performance means a low TCO
- Easy installation: Wide lens shift and central lens for easy installation