The Brother™ DSMobile® 620 Scanner, at just under 11.5” long and weighing under 1 lb., is perfect for the mobile professional who needs a powerful scanner that will slide right into a briefcase or business bag. It’s ideal for capturing business documents, as well as receipts, business cards, laminated identification cards, invoices, photographs, and more. It scans at up to 1200x1200 dpi resolution (interpolated) and 600x600 dpi (optical), with fast color and black scan speeds of up to 8ppm. Its small size, USB power, and valuable suite of scanning software make it a great fit for home offices and desks with limited space, too!
The DS-620 gives you the option to scan to a number of different destinations to help you manage your documents and workflow. Using the included scanning software, you can scan documents to a local file or image, to a shared folder, email, FTP, or printer, making it easy to save, distribute, and share information.
The DS-620 includes a valuable package of scanning software to help you manage and distribute information as well as reduce the need to store and reference hard copy documents:
Nuance™ PaperPort™ 12 SE (Windows®) and Presto!® PageManager® 9 (Mac®)
- Manage all of your scanned documents, as well as the other documents on your computer
- Scan to Microsoft® Office® formats, as well as Microsoft® SharePoint (Windows® only)
- Scan, convert, organize, repurpose, and share PDF documents
- Quickly merge multiple files of differing formats from various folders into one multi-page PDF
- Scan to E-mail, Folder, OCR, and searchable PDF
Presto!® BizCard® (Windows®/Mac®)
- Scan and export contact information from business cards directly to Microsoft® Outlook® and other contact management systems
- Sort contacts by company group, category, and first or last name
Button Manager V2 (Windows®) and DSmobileCapture (Windows®/Mac®)
- Configure advanced scan settings for different scan-to destinations and store them for frequent use (ie: dpi resolution, file format)
The DS-620 features industry-standard drivers, including TWAIN and SANE, to help enable easy integration for scanning documents into a wide variety of popular applications. Plus, it’s compatible with Windows®, Mac®, and Linux® operating systems!